What Happens If the Flat Roof Is Not Properly Waterproofed?
Your flat roof can be prone to end number of leaks and other problems if not properly waterproofed. As a result of negligence, the roof as well as the structure of the house may deteriorate its strength over time due to continuous water seepage or penetration into the walls. The formation of mold and mildew is inevitable with roofing materials continuing to weaken.
As a responsible and discerning homeowner, you need to ensure that your flat roof is correctly waterproofed. Our flat roof waterproofing company in Bronx 24*7 works to give new life to the roofs of its clients and extend their life.
What To Expect From Our Flat Roof Waterproofing Contractor NY?
The weather can turn harsh at any time and sometimes hardly leave you with time to act on something. The sudden arrival of storms or incessant rain can wipe out the layers of your roof flat. However, we are there to listen to you 24*7 and can offer emergency services to respond quickly to any unexpected damage. All of our flat roof waterproofing services Bronx are backed by a satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
We can help you with the following when executing flat roof waterproofing work:
- We can use ladders, lifts, and other specialized equipment to access hard-to-reach areas. Upon proper inspection, our professional waterproofing team makes plans for potential problems and make the necessary repairs
- With our Flat roof waterproofing company, you get comprehensive flat roof waterproofing solutions. Here, periodic inspections to detect any potential problems, breakdowns, or splits are performed and ensured a modern aesthetic look and extended life
- The sheets of bitumen-saturated polyester or glass-fiber fabrics are applied to the roof to form a waterproof layer. The sheets are then sealed with hot bitumen or cold-applied adhesive to make waterproofing successful even against mild weather and light rainfall
- Liquid-applied membrane waterproofing is ideal for flat roofs that experience heavy rain and snow. This liquid-applied membrane is a mixture of polyurethane or acrylic polymer, solvents, and fillers to help the roof stay robust even in inclement weather
- Our Commercial and residential flat roof waterproofing is done in a variety of ways, depending on the material and condition of the roof. However, before we go ahead with roof waterproofing, we offer to include patching and sealing cracks and holes, replacing damaged or worn-out materials, and fixing any drainage issues
- Once the work for waterproofing is finalized, we proceed with checking the sealant and other materials to ensure they are performing properly. Along with waterproofing, we offer regular inspections and maintenance to make sure that the flat roof is properly sealed and water-tight
Best Flat Roof Waterproofing Company At Your Service
Before waterproofing is performed, we place importance on preventive maintenance work, such as cleaning gutters, treating algae and moss, inspecting the roof, and making necessary repairs so that nothing comes in the way of waterproofing. With our team of experienced and highly trained technicians, we hardly take time to inspect your flat roof and suggest the best waterproofing solutions In Bronx for your needs.
At Excel Roof Contractor NY, it is always the satisfaction and peace of mind for the customers that keep us going with honesty. We offer the best quality services at the most competitive prices so that you do not have to go out and hustle in the market to find the right waterproofing solutions within your budget. Our unwavering commitment and determination to provide our customers with the highest quality services and workmanship are second to none.
Our professional waterproofing company can recommend you the most suitable type of waterproofing membranes depending on the damage and condition of the roof. Experience it today and contact us today for a free quote!